OT: [K12OSN] after update WINE not working on 4.2.0

On May 24, 2005, at 8:51 AM, Trond Mæhlum wrote:
I'm a heavy wine-user

Sorry Trond, couldn't leave that one alone. ;o) heheheehe

The views, opinions, visions, thoughts, comments, sarcastic whims, forecasts, poetic outbursts, cynical wit, future plans, implementation ideas, OS preference, curricular insight, ice cream preference, or anything else I might infer are not the views of Inland Lakes Schools. Pretty much everything I say, do, think, or imply with punctuation should be considered my own delusions, and ignored completely.