[K12OSN] Logins from Cygwin sloooow

I have been using Cygwin to login from windows computers for a few months now. It is cool to see that children who use the windows computers in our classrooms prefer to connect to K12LTSP and run those application rather than the window ones. J

Anyway, when I was just connecting using my laptop everything was fine… Get login screen, login to gnome wait about a second and voila there is my desktop.

Since we added 3 more windows computers with K12LTSP access some problems have developed.

  1. When I log on using any of the computers it usually goes fine and fast until after I enter my password then I have to wait at least 5 mins for it to log in. I just have a blue screen and a cursor then eventually everything loads. Once it is loaded it works fine.