[K12OSN] LTSP FireFox and ASP

Hi

I have few LTSP clients using 486s, in my school, on Linux 2.4.20-3 kernel. The performance is quite good, except when coming to access the web pages hosted on an IIS server in the subnet. The pages has ASP in it. And Firefox is not showing ASP pages as it should be.

Should i rewrite the ASP code using PHP? It is the only workaround? Or is there any setting or plugin to be turned on in Firefox?

Or should I go for rdesktop from Ltsp clients to connect to a Windows 2003 terminal server?

We dont have a Windows Terminal server as of now.

plz give me your suggestions

regards

Nataraj