[K12OSN] LTSP FireFox and ASP

Boris Lenzinger boris.lenzinger at castify.net
Wed May 25 07:31:19 UTC 2005

Nataraj,

ASP (as PHP, JSP) is code that is executed on the server. This code will
generate html. Then this html will be received and interpreted by your
browser (in your case firefox). So there is NO interpretation of the ASP
code on the client side.
The problem is coming from the html generated by the ASP code. It is
wrongly interpreted by your browser apparently since it does not display
what you were expected.
Did you check if other browsers have the same problem as firefox ? For
instance Konqueror, nautilus, opera ? (I don't know if they are
supported by k12ltsp, but I'm sure people on the list will be able to
answer)

Boris