Re: [K12OSN] SAMBA/LDAP install problems

At 12:43 PM 5/24/2005, David Trask wrote:

I'm the author of the smbldap docs you're using to set this up....I still
need you to answer a couple questions so we can attack this from the right
starting point.  What distro are you using?  And....did you use the
smbldap-installer script?

Attached is an error.log generated by using &> error.log (I was told be a private mail to try this).

A couple of notes.

The number of changes you say to make that are already done is interesting.

For example where you say to change contents of .conf to specify my selected domain are already done.