Re: [K12OSN] Suggestions for a LTSP Demo

If you want to be really sneeky about it, take your laptop and a universal etherboot floppy in a few days ahead of the demo and test it with some of the school's existing machines. Find some that work, make a mental note of them, and then during the demo say "Tell you what, let's try a few of the machines here as clients" and then wow them with how easily they can be integrated into the LTSP network. If you believe in full disclosure, you can fess up afterward, but your point will already have been made.

Petre