[K12OSN] Reading Counts?

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Wed May 25 14:56:21 UTC 2005

Before I attempt to use Wine (which I've never done... I'm almost
ashamed to admit) -- does anyone currently have successful usage of
"Scholastic's Reading Counts" working in a thin client environment?

Just curious...

-Shawn

The views, opinions, visions, thoughts, comments, sarcastic whims,
forecasts, poetic outbursts, cynical wit, future plans,
implementation ideas, OS preference, curricular insight, ice cream
preference, or anything else I might infer are not the views of
Inland Lakes Schools.  Pretty much everything I say, do, think, or
imply with punctuation should be considered my own delusions, and
ignored completely.