Re: [K12OSN] Reading Counts?

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 09:56, Shawn Powers wrote:

> Before I attempt to use Wine (which I've never done... I'm almost
> ashamed to admit) -- does anyone currently have successful usage of
> "Scholastic's Reading Counts" working in a thin client environment?

Yes. I have Reading Counts working very well under Wine. I've had up to
24 students running it at once. It works better this way than it ever
did running on individual 95 machines.

I have what I believe to be version 2.0 of RC working under Wine. I
believe this version is from 2001. I'm using a version of Wine from
2003.

--
george kocke <webmaster vol org>
http://www.vol.org