[K12OSN] Reading Counts?

Doug Simpson veewee77 at alltel.net
Thu May 26 11:35:26 UTC 2005

Can you send detailed info on how you made it work under wine?

I have tried it (some) but couldn't figure out how to make wine mape a
network drive to an existing R: drive so the users could use terminals
or windows computers and get the same data files.

We run probably no less than 200 RC clients at a time, too. . .

Doug