Re: [K12OSN] Reading Counts?

Can you send detailed info on how you made it work under wine?

I have tried it (some) but couldn't figure out how to make wine mape a network drive to an existing R: drive so the users could use terminals or windows computers and get the same data files.

We run probably no less than 200 RC clients at a time, too. . .

Doug