Re: [K12OSN] schoolbell

On 5/26/05, Mark Gumprecht <gumprechtm msln net> wrote:
> Actually, Thankyou. I am not able (yet) to contribute to the development
> end of things, But a big THANK YOU to all of you who work behind the
> scenes to allow people like me to get involved in open source and try
> things out. I showed this to my boss and he's up for testing it out in
> the library for equipment reservation and shared calendars for
> administrative staff... at this point.

That's our 'foot in the door' strategy in action ;-)

We'll have a beta of SchoolTool Calendar out next Tuesday which will
let you set up your school timetable so that the reservations can be
made by period instead of by hours and minutes.  Make sure and check
that out, too.

And we should all thank Mark Shuttleworth for paying out of his own
pockets to get this project off the ground.

--Tom