[K12OSN] Possible to modiy standard Fedora Core 3 with K12LTSP Mods?

Since I already have FC3 on a single DVD, I would rather not have to burn 5 CD's for the K12LTSP distro if there is some way to add the mods it makes to "stock" FC3. So far I have not found docs for what those mods are (aside from generalities such as it adds LTSP and school-oriented packages), or how they are accomplished.

TIA,
Rory