Re: [ok-mail] [K12OSN] A pro-Linux and LTSP in Schools article spotted today...

On Friday 27 May 2005 02:50, Jon Spriggs wrote:
> http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/05/18/1944227&from=rss

Hey guys, that's my school. And I want to thank everyone on this list which I
monitor regularly, from which I have learned so much and which I recommend to
folks I know interested in open source for schools. Today U of D Jesuit,
tomorrow that school down the road a little, and the day after tomorrow...
<grin>

--

Thanks,

John

 system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.
                - Mattrol uscom com (Drakmere)