[K12OSN] Dell PowerEdge 1425sc

Mark Sarria marksarria at socal.rr.com
Sat May 28 01:03:43 UTC 2005

Bill,

How do you like your Dell Poweredge 800. What roll does it play in your
environment. The reason I am asking this is I have to set up a small network
for a school, and they like Dell, cause they get special pricing. Just want
to here what model dell computers Fedora Core 3 K12LTSP distro, has
successfully installed on.

--mark