[K12OSN] HP MaxiLife not responding?

John A. Smith jsmith at breakthroughministries.com
Tue May 31 19:02:26 UTC 2005

I bought an HP Vectra VL800 - P4 1.3 Ghz, 768 MB Ram - from RetroBox last month to use as a K12LTSP server. This morning I decided to do the install and am running into a couple of problems.

I am getting the following error at boot "0059: MaxiLife not responding Error". From what I can decipher from googling, apparently MaxiLife is some sort of hardware monitoring and diagnostics tool used on the Vectra series. I can't find any reference to this error code or what it means. Has anyone ran across this before? This is the first Vectra I've toyed with.

TIA,
john smith

John A. Smith
Director of Administration