[K12OSN] Dansguardian XP and identd

I'm setting up IPCOP with the Cop+ addon (Dansguardian) as a filter in my local public library.  I'm enabling an unfiltered password-protected account on each machine so that it will be easy for the library staff to bypass the filter for patrons who request it. This requires that identd be running on the XP boxes.

When identd is running the Dansguardian logging no longer reports why access was denied, and doesn't provide the url including the search terms. It just gives the username and the IP address. Logging of denied access from a WindowsME box running identd works fine.

Any suggestions or fixes? Thanks!

Jesse McDonnell