[K12OSN] I need some software to automate the recess buzzers

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Wed Nov 2 04:59:35 UTC 2005

I'd like to setup a computer at a small school - ( that currently has no
computers) and they also need some way to automate the beginning and end
of day and reccess buzzers.  Is there some software that is available to
run on a K12LTSP that could do this?  I'm hoping that by having a ltsp
server maybe they will start with doing typeing classes with some
terminals and work them into more as they get used to the idea.