[K12OSN] Idea for when Windows programs need to be run...

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 11:22:34 UTC 2005

--- David Trask <dtrask at vcsvikings.org> wrote:
> Barely works even when you get it running.

Meaning internet explorer barely works, or winetools
barely works?  For winetools to work right, you're
supposed to use an older version of wine that it was
fine-tuned for.

You could also try this:
http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/

I had some luck with it.  Unfortunately I can't
confirm whether it works completely, because the
website that my mother "needs" it for is completely
unreliable--so I never know if the problems I'm having
are on my end or their end.

-Rob