[K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Add your site to the LTSP/K12LTSP map

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:36:52 UTC 2005

199 sites tonight and counting!  And I know of so many that aren't
even listed.  My goal is to have 1,000 sites by January 1.  Think of
how great that will be to show people who are considering LTSP...

If you have branch sites that you have listed as one, you might
consider adding the branch sites as well.  Especially if people zoom
in on the map and can then find someone quite local to them.

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct