[K12OSN] Scalix anyone?

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Mon Nov 7 20:11:08 UTC 2005

The linux part of the install is easy -- make sure you are running a
supported distribution and follow the installation guide.  Migrating
from Exchange is a little more complex, but as long as you are
familiar with Exchange it's not too tough.  I thought the public
folder migration was a little weak (i.e. copy everything local and
then copy back to the Scalix server.)

Just one other thought did you take a look at SME (www.contribs.org)
-- depending on which features of Exchange you use -- it maybe most
of what you need!

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street