[K12OSN] Linux Bell system

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Nov 10 18:02:44 UTC 2005

> Do you have to manually push the button on your intercom to get the
> sound files to play over the intercom?
>
> If so, there may be an easy way around that. . .

Nope.  The intercom system is a audio receiver with inputs.  The inputs are
always on.  I have a couple mic jacks on it.  The mic in the office for
announcements has an activation button.  But my audio line is always on.  The
receiver is hooked to a series of amps to drive speakers throughout the school.