[K12OSN] universal boot CD

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:42:24 UTC 2005

I've been trying to get what I like to call "normal people" able to set up a
k12ltsp lab. Setting up the server is easy, but figuring out what ethernet
card to use to build an image with rom-o-matic is not. Sure, I can do it,
but I find it seems commically difficult to explain. At some point I found a
CD that would work with (presumably) any machine. I can't find it again and
don't know what I did with the image. I'm generally able to find things with
google, so much so that I mostly don't fool with bookmarks in any principled
way, but this continues to elude me after looking several times.

Can anyone tell me where to find it?

--
Jay Pfaffman <pfaffman at utk.edu>
Asst Professor of Instructional Technology, U. TN, Knoxville