[K12OSN] rsync help

Doug Simpson veewee77 at alltel.net
Sat Nov 12 00:47:32 UTC 2005

You can just ut the username and password on the line, like this. . .

rsync -e ssh -avz -o username=<username>,password=<password>password
user at servera:/path/to/files/ user at serverb:/path/to/destination

<usernmame> and <password> would be valid for the account with the
apropropriate rights.

Doug