[K12OSN] OO.o randomly closes

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Thu Nov 17 13:06:29 UTC 2005

Eric,

Thanks for the advice. I spent several hours yesterday working on things. If
I went into their ~/.openoffice* directly I could run the soffice script,
and it would bring up the program. But as soon as I loaded a file up, it
would wait five seconds, then exit. I noticed that if I deleted the .lock
file in ~/.openoffice it would work fine. So I'm going to check the /tmp
directory and see if there is anything there odd. Thanks for the advice.

-Calvin