[K12OSN] NFS Mount /home....Users Menus missing

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Nov 17 15:29:56 UTC 2005

I have a new K12LTSP server completely up to date with 4.4.1.  I need to mount
/home from a home directory server (also installed with Fedora 4.4.1), users
and passwords all match.  I can log in but for some reason the user menus at
the bottom and top of the screen don't pull in.  I log in without errors, I
can browse the users home folder, but no menus.

Ideas???

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188