[K12OSN] Tomcat at Startup

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Thu Nov 17 20:12:21 UTC 2005

If scalix is not starting tomcat then there is something screwed up
in your tomcat install -- if you had tomcat installed before you
installed scalix it will fail -- there is an option in the scalix
installer to reinstall -- try removing tomcat from your system,
reboot and then use the reinstall option to install tomcat.

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street