[K12OSN] gdm chooser.. howto?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 11:19:30 UTC 2005

I don't have a how-to for you, but I can tell you how
I learned everything I know about gdm:  I read the
gdm.conf file.  It is loaded with comments, most of
which are fairly understandable to non-programmers
like myself.  It took a long time to get through,
because there's lots of information to digest, and a
few sections of it that can be ignored (for my
purposes, anyway).

On another note, Ubuntu has a really nice gdm
configuration GUI.  I wonder if we could get that
packaged for K12LTSP some day.

-Rob