[K12OSN] Online calendars

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Wed Nov 30 03:27:11 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 16:55, Les Mikesell wrote:
> Yes, I used mod_perl but that was a much older version of the
> program.  I just tried a copy of the current version on a k12ltsp-4.2EL
> box and it looks OK, although I had to move the 'PerlRequire' line
> above the <Location> entry where it was in the example httpd.conf
> entry.  What kind of trouble are you having?

Oops - I spoke too soon, it wasn't really using mod_perl because
I had the <Location > wrong. It needed some other changes to
the config to adapt to Apache 2.x.  I added:
PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat (not sure if needed or not)
PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
and replaced PerlHandler Apache::Registry with
PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com