[K12OSN] Idea for when Windows programs need to be run...

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 14:45:32 UTC 2005

Here are some instructions for getting IE6 to work
under wine:  http://frankscorner.org/index.php?p=ie6

I have personally used winetools
(http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/) to get
IE6 running on Mandrake 10.1 and it worked well.  I
tried using it on Ubuntu Hoary and it didn't work
right for some reason and I gave up.  Never tried it
on Fedora.

-Rob