Re: [K12OSN] killing Active Directory - direction needed for Samba/LDAP installer

Jim Kronebusch wrote:

I did look into FDS like Eric mentioned.  Wow!  Looks like it would do
everything under the sun, all you need is a team of 12 highly trained
scientists and 6 months to get it configured.  In my opinion this solution is
light years away from easy.

Really? My initial impression was just the opposite, that FDS was easier
to setup.

I have not played with any of the advanced features in FDS, just a
couple quick tests to see if it was even possible to replace my OpenLDAP
servers.

-Eric