Re: [K12OSN] Idea for when Windows programs need to be run...

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 10:10:27PM -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> I just tested Kid Pix 4 school edition on wine.
> The sound stutters, and it isn't as responsive as it should be.
> All it needs is a little TLC from the Wine developers, though,
> and it'll be running nicely, I bet.

Is it even necessary?  Tux Paint is turning out to be a great
alternative, runs natively on Linux (including K12LTSP), Windows 95 thru XP
and Mac OS X, and costs somewhere between $40USD and $80USD less. ;^)

(It's also been translated to a 50+ more langauges than just Spanish.)

--
-bill!
bill newbreedsoftware com