Re: [K12OSN] Idea for when Windows programs need to be run...

Hey Bill,
Would it be possible to add a 'bomb' button under the Erasers that would erase the whole picture, complete with some sort of exploding animation and nifty explosion sound? My son likes both Tux Paint and Kid Pix; but he tends to favor KP because he'll spend hours making drawings and blowing them up just to see and hear the explosion (wonder where he gets that?). Of course, that may be of dubious educational value.

Petre