Re: [K12OSN] ltsp client for vmware

I'm running multiple virtual machines on both the player and workstation 5.0

Luis

Michael C Wescott wrote:

With a Vmware GSX server it's possible to run several virtual machines
at once. The last time I checked it wasn't possible with the Workstation
version and my guess is that it's not possible with the player either.
And generally the monitors are virtual too, just a window on the native
OS.