Re: [K12OSN] Problem with 4.4.1, nas, SDL

Calvin Dodge wrote:
FWIW, the solution I arrived at was to switch back to esd.

Now Gcompris, childsplay, etc. work fine on the home system
AND at the school I occasionally do work for.

Calvin

Hi Calvin

I am having the same issue that you mentioned in the previous email. It looks like the nas daemon dies on the client.

However, while you get sound in tuxmath, tuxpaint etc I do not. My sound works fine in flash.

Do you have any special steps that you did to get it to work?

Tim