[K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Add your site to the LTSP/K12LTSP map

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Nov 2 04:02:16 UTC 2005

> Hey guys,
>
> Please take a look at the frapper map at http://www.k12ltsp.com, and
> add your site(s).
>
> It's easy, and it will give people an idea of the widespread
> adoption of LTSP in the world.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim McQuillan
> jam at Ltsp.org

I also urge anyone to do so.  This map has grown tremendously in the last
week.  I am already amazed at how many installations have been posted in my
area.  This will be an excellent tool for convincing schools/businesses in
the future to switch/augment their systems.

Even if you simply run this at home or a small office it is nice to see more
usage.  Post your site whether school related or not.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.