[K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Add your site to the LTSP/K12LTSP, map

    >> Hey guys,

Please take a look at the frapper map at http://www.k12ltsp.com, and add your site(s).

It's easy, and it will give people an idea of the widespread adoption of LTSP in the world.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org

I also urge anyone to do so. This map has grown tremendously in the last week. I am already amazed at how many installations have been posted in my area. This will be an excellent tool for convincing schools/businesses in the future to switch/augment their systems.

Even if you simply run this at home or a small office it is nice to see more usage. Post your site whether school related or not.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Oh man, I took this to heart and added my little 2-bit home site and I covered up Riverdale HS on the map! I didn't know that would happen. Someone please delete my pathetic addition!
Thanks,

Carl Keil