[K12OSN] Education mini conference

Hello -

I am organizing this year's Education mini-conference at the Australian and New Zealand national Linux conference (linux.conf.au 2006). I was wondering if anyone on this list would be going down to New Zealand for this conference and, if so, whether you might be interested in speaking at my Education mini-conference that precedes it.

The details and call for presentations at the mini-conference can be viewed at:

		http://education.miniconf.org

	The general conference website is:

		http://lca2006.linux.org.au/

Unfortunately, there is no money available to assist with travel and I am required to only have speakers that are registered for the conference. But in case any of you were already going to the main conference, I wanted to make sure you were invited to speak about your experience with FOSS, K12LTSP and education.

Thanks!

Bryant