Re: [K12OSN] Idea for when Windows programs need to be run...

--- David Trask <dtrask vcsvikings org> wrote:
> Barely works even when you get it running.

Meaning internet explorer barely works, or winetools
barely works?  For winetools to work right, you're
supposed to use an older version of wine that it was
fine-tuned for.

You could also try this:
http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/

I had some luck with it.  Unfortunately I can't
confirm whether it works completely, because the
website that my mother "needs" it for is completely
unreliable--so I never know if the problems I'm having
are on my end or their end.

-Rob

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs