[K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Add your site to the LTSP/K12LTSP map

Hey guys,

Please take a look at the frapper map at http://www.k12ltsp.com, and add your site(s).

It's easy, and it will give people an idea of the widespread adoption of LTSP in the world.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org

I also urge anyone to do so. This map has grown tremendously in the last week. I am already amazed at how many installations have been posted in my area. This will be an excellent tool for convincing schools/businesses in the future to switch/augment their systems.

Even if you simply run this at home or a small office it is nice to see more usage. Post your site whether school related or not.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Only three sites in the entire state of Texas?  That can't be right.

C-ya,
Mark
____
The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used.