Re: [K12OSN] Both USB and Floppy?

Better yet for less than $50.00 you could buy her a USB floppy drive

Not that I am advocating compusa but take a look at

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=50195056&pfp=cat3

A cheap and easy fix (and well worth it for your Linux advocate)

Thanks

Andy

Spitfire Computer Services

441 Beaver Street