[K12OSN] command to change the private network settings for K12LTSP

Is there a script to change all the private network settings (/etc/hosts, lts.conf, and other files)?  That way if someone is trying to deploy it already on a 192.168.0.* network, they can "instantly" switch over to a network of their choice?

I am giving a presentation Friday at SCISA in SC, and I want to be prepared! =)

Henry