[K12OSN] I need some software to automate the recess buzzers

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Wed Nov 2 16:44:37 UTC 2005

To update the requirements - it would have to be easy for the teachers
to add a buzzer or actually I think a voice announcement at a certain
time. So it doesn't have to be running a buzzer so much as output sound
to a loudspeaker. When it needs to sound like a buzzer we can play the
buzzer sound or when we need a firedrill it could play the fire alarm
sound.

But the biggest requirement would be that it would be easy for a teacher
to open the scheduler and add/remove/quiet the next occurance of the buzzer.