Rép. : [K12OSN] init 5

Check the wikipages on K12LTSP, mine is running that way.

>>> rmcdaniel indata us 2005-11-02 11:59:12 >>>
Does the LTSP server have to start init 5 to enable the clients to have
a display?  I changed my default init to 3 and rebooted the server,
then my client came up with the infamous "X" on a gray screeen.  When I
changed it back to init 5 and rebooted, the client worked fine.

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26
(251) 230-0658 cell