[K12OSN] Idea for when Windows programs need to be run...

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Nov 2 19:45:24 UTC 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 12:51:04AM -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Bill,
> Kid Pix Deluxe 3 for Windows sells for $0.01 on Amazon used, see
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00002DH9W
> Live a little, buy a copy :-)

Heh, I dunno.  Might not be worth it, based on some of the reviews it got on
Amazon! ;)

  "I wish I could give them zero stars."
  [goes on to say they need to register the software online, but it's too
  old, so they could not]

  "Any person who says they got "hours" of entertainment out of this
  should seek family therapy!"
  [goes on to say they got a full refund]

  "We just got Kid Pix 3 as an upgrade from the original Disney Magic
  Artist, and frankly, the kids and I are all disappointed."

So maybe I should see what Disney Magic Artist can do. ;^)

-bill!