Re: [K12OSN] Idea for when Windows programs need to be run...

On 11/2/05, Bill Kendrick <nbs sonic net> wrote:
> Heh, I dunno.  Might not be worth it, based on some of the reviews it got on
> Amazon! ;)

Don't let those comments fool you.   A number of them are simply
overly cranky.

While there's certainly nothing wrong with checking out the Disney
product, you absolutely should also try out Kid Pix 3 (or 4).
It's what all the schools use.  It's wildly popular.
I think you need to see it in action, maybe do a fun-ability test with
a few young kids who haven't used either, see which of Kid Pix and Tux
Paint they prefer.
- Dan