Re: [K12OSN] I need some software to automate the recess buzzers

What's Sunbird?

DS

Andrew Fisk wrote:
This may be a really silly idea, but how about using Sunbird with different alarms for different events -- at it would be be easy for anyone to schedule (or delete) either a one time event or a recurring event.

Thanks

Andy

Spitfire Computer Services

441 Beaver Street