Re: [K12OSN] I need some software to automate the recess buzzers

The calendar project from the fine folks at mozilla -- works with firefox and thunderbird -- I would guess tha Evolution would work just as well and would save reiventing the wheel.

Thanks

Andy

Spitfire Computer Services

441 Beaver Street