Re: [K12OSN] good, cheap pci video card?

After I donate blood at the Red Cross, I stop at the used computer parts store next door and usually pick up a few PCI video cards for $5 a piece. I've never had any trouble with any of them in client machines, so I don't even look that closely at what I'm buying any more. I make sure they have at least 2MB of RAM, which is necessary to support 16-bit color at 800x600. I think some have had SiS chipsets, others were Tseng or Trident. Check your local used computer shop. Just about any card will do

Petre

Rob Owens wrote:
I think somebody mentioned this in a thread in the
past couple weeks, but I can't find it.  Can anybody
recommend to me a good PCI video card for a thin
client?  A cheap one is preferred!  Thanks for the
help.

-Rob