Re: [K12OSN] good, cheap pci video card?

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 03:34 -0800, Rob Owens wrote:
> I think somebody mentioned this in a thread in the
> past couple weeks, but I can't find it.  Can anybody
> recommend to me a good PCI video card for a thin
> client?  A cheap one is preferred!  Thanks for the
> help.

If you can get your hands on older Matrox cards, they're awesome. They
work really well and put out a very nice quality picture. They were used
a lot by IBM back in the day, so they're generally pretty easy to come
by. I found fifty or more up at the computer recycling facility I use
(StRUT) just sitting in a box. Most of them have since been put into
thin clients.

--
-Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-