[K12OSN] Document Management Systems

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Thu Nov 3 17:40:02 UTC 2005

Well, I've looked on and off for various document management systems. These
systems are the ones I've found

http://sdms.cafuego.net/index.html
http://docsys.sourceforge.net/
http://www.ktdms.com/

I'd love to get everyone else's thoughts on these three (and any others that
people have found). We really need a DMS here, so any help I could get would
be helpful.

-Calvin