[K12OSN] Re-sent: Upgrade from K12LTSP 4.2 to 4.4.1 how to transfer SMBLDAPinfo

I haven't received any reply to this yet. Please help me to transfer my
SMBLDAP info so I can use the upgraded server.

-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On Behalf
Of Krsnendu dasa
Sent: Tuesday, 1 November 2005 9:43 p.m.
To: 'Support list for opensource software in schools.'
Subject: [K12OSN] Upgrade from K12LTSP 4.2 to 4.4.1 how to transfer
SMBLDAPinfo

I currently have a K12LTSP 4.2 system running with SMBLDAP providing
authentication and homes users on LTSP client computers and windows
machines.
I decided I wanted to try out Crossover Office 5 (but not on the current
production server), so I have installed K12LTSP 4.4.1 on a new box and
installed Crossover Office 5. What do I have to do now to set up SMBLDAP and
transfer all the user authentication info to this new box so it can become
the official new server and I can use the other server for other purposes.
I have gigabit connection between the servers, so copying files is pretty
quick.